Our international marketing consulting team has long been providing strategic marketing & sales solutions for companies intent on achieving sales results. While our focus is primarily business-to-business marketing, we also have proven strategies for consumer outreach.
Our bi-cultural, tri-lingual staff (English, Portuguese, Spanish) and experience in ethnic marketing programs are right on trend with what marketers want today. Our clients also depend on our field merchandising managers and store audit personnel for up-to-the-minute retail reports.
Of course, few of these activities work without the appropriate print and electronic communications tools such as publicity campaigns, advertising, brochures, point-of-sale materials, websites, digital marketing and social media.
We do all this… and more, including opening up new markets with specific trade development activities that help ensure your sales success. We work with the applied team concept, meaning we put together your “dream team” of senior professionals with only the direct expertise you need.
That means there is no wasted budget, overhead expenses or mark-ups of typical agencies. In today’s competitive marketplace you need to rely on the proven expertise of a team that has your return-on-investment (ROI) in mind. In today’s global arena, you need a marketing partner with an international focus. We deliver . . .
- Industry leaders with 25+years’ direct marketing and sales experience
- Direct contacts with more than 300 distributors and retail companies
- Extensive network of international academic and commercial experts
- “Soup to nuts” program concepts, production and implementation
- Professional market research, including in-store audits and “secret shopper” programs
- Innovative promotional and publicity programs, including in-bound marketing and lead-generation
- Merchandising and in-store service strategies, including mobile and digital platforms
- Dynamic sales personnel training
- Solid consumer conversion and retention strategies
- NEW : Non-profit marketing programs for corporate foundations, co-ops and community organizations (Just because it’s not for profit, doesn’t mean it can’t be a marketing success!)
For more information, case histories or client references, e-mail Managing Partner Veronica Kraushaar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-281-9305.